Wednesday 13 January 2010

Zzzzzz

Is it just me or is the worst part of everyone's day the first 5 minutes of every morning when you contemplate what would happen if you 'snoozed' your alarm one more time... or indeed did not turn up for work? Would they even notice your absence? For that split second every morning I deliberate these very questions and I think my eiderdown has something to do with it. I'm not sure whether it's the extra weight of it resting gently on top of my duvet, or the heat it so readily provides that I enjoy most - either way I'm thoroughly thankful of it this winter.

Selina Lake



As well as functional, eiderdowns are a beautiful accessory to any bedroom. Mine is just like this pretty paisley one!

Raggedroses on Flickr

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog. we have very similar taste in...everything! thank you for sharing. i have a particular love of fabric and quilts so these images are making me woozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took a look at your blog - we really do have a similar taste...! Thank you for your comment, aren't eiderdowns the BEST :)

    ReplyDelete