Sunday 17 January 2010

Wishful thinking

With my lavender coloured hyacinth in full bloom I can't help but wish for the colours and scents of Spring. Although we don't have our own garden we do have a healthy sized tiled patio which is great for decorating with pretty terracotta pots filled with garden herbs and flowers. Currently I'm going through a phase of loving fresh mint tea and literally can't seem to grow it quick enough. Coriander is another favourite of mine in Vietnamese pho soup and Spanish quesadillas.


US Country Living stylist Hester Page has really encapsulated what I'm longing for in what seems a rather long awaited Spring, what with all our snowy winter blues. I hope these delightful photos help you get through these long dark days and look forward to a brighter Spring ahead.








No comments:

Post a Comment