Friday 30 July 2010

Summer Living


Recently I spent an entire Saturday with friend and lifestyle photographer, Corin Brown, shooting some of Grace & Tailor's eclectic market finds. With my departure looming I wanted to make use of these stunning props and capture their beauty in a fresh yet casual style. There are a series of summer living stories we re-created in the refreshingly 'rough-around-the-edges' Morden Hall Park. It would be great to hear what you think of when you look at them...??









I wanted to evoke a sense of English summer afternoon activities. Although spot the lack of Pimms, instead I went for the inspired choice of vintage branded cider found down the booze aisle in Sainsburys. It's deliciously dry and thirst quenching, with a beautiful bottle to boot!













STYLING / Lucy Bloomfield
PHOTOGRAPHY / Corin Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment